Tuesday, June 8, 2010

YouTube Video

I recently made a YouTube Video to promote my book "Home Energy Fraud, When GREEN is Oversold." My goal was also to deflect some critics remarks regarding why I did not build my home myself. These critics also questioned the book in a vague non-specific manner as to it's content.

It so happens that the content was verified and checked by their peers. That's right I wrote this book by first interviewing several RATERS and of course my brother is an expert on the Energy Star program as well as a LEED AP. His help during the process was invaluable.

. It will be sent out to a lot of people tomorrow. Go to www.EnergyFraud.com and look for the link in the first paragraph. I hope you like it.

Thank you for your support. Hey Brian I could use a good review on Amazon!!

1 comment: